VBT # Review: Two Wedding Crashers - Meghan Quinn

Image result for wedding crashers


Two Wedding Crashers (Dating By Numbers, #2)

Review: Two Wedding Crashers - Book #2 Dating by the Number Series - Meghan Quinn - March 2018
It's been a while since I read a Meghan Quinn novel and I was very excited as of course, I knew I would be laughing in parts with her books. This became a big favorite of mine from the Wedding Crashing premise to the fact that Rylee and her friends Victoria and Zoey were authors. Each was a different type of author too from Victoria with her love of historical, Zoey with her children's books and Rylee with her sexy romances. The other thing was reading this book was quite timely as I am at a Romance Writers writing retreat where we all have different subgenres of romance that we write.  I also fell in love with the character of Beck. The character of Rylee, I was in two minds about as I found her a tad too indecisive for me. I loved the surrogacy /adoption part in the book as I knew that Meghan had adopted her baby, so that made me feel more connected through the process as I wondered if parts were from the authors own experiences. Beck and Rylee are first spotted on the plane and then have mixed up room numbers. They both weren't looking for love, but love often finds us in the most unexpected circumstances. They originally thought that they both couldn't be loved and have futures due to past experiences. They do however make each other the happiest they have been in years. Can Beck and Rylee despite locations, situations, and past obstacles overcome and finally get their HEA and a future that neither would have thought possible?  Find out in this fun Romantic Comedy with an edgy feel to it by Meghan Quinn. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid