Review: Kaleidoscope - Rita Delude



Kaleidoscope (Escape From Reality Book #10)


Review: Kaleidoscope - Book #10 Escape From Reality Series  - Rita Delude - February 2018
Alice had her whole life planned and was expecting an HEA as she had an affair with her professor Travis and he spun her the usual web of lies - I am going to leave my wife and be with you, we can work together, etc. The day he called her into his office was the day her life not only ended but also began. Needing an Escape, she appropriately up and headed to Escape, Colorado where her two aunts lived, and Alice spent her summers growing up. After being betrayed, Alice has decided that she is going on a man-tox and doesn't need a man to be successful. This is "her time" to rock the world. With her inheritance and savings, Alice buys an old property and sets to open her shop - Kaleidoscope. I liked this part of the book as I know that something the author loves is her quilting and crafts and this shone through the pages of Alice's story as you could read the passion behind it and feel it. Alice has a few love prospects approach her when she arrives in Escape, and I have to admit I am glad she made the right decision as I had a soft spot for whom she picked as well. I had a Scott Eastwood image forming in my head of what he looked like.  I have to admit after reading Kaleidoscope , I want to move to Escape, Colorado as it sounds like the perfect little town to get away to and well -- Escape. If you are in the mood for a novella read then check out Kaleidoscope by Rita Delude.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid