Top Ten Tuesday: My Fave New-To-Me Authors of 2017





It's been awhile since I have participated in a Top Ten Tuesday , but there's a few things I have wanted to get back into for my blog "The Phantom Paragrapher".

Here is a Top Ten of My Favourite New Authors from 2017 Reads :

R.C Boldt -  A new Romantic Comedy author that I fell in love with after reading her Debut novel "Clam Jam" and then later Blue Balls.
Sylvia Fox - If you are ever in the need for a Quick Smut read. 
Lauren Campbell - With her Psychological Thriller Debut series The Evolution of Ivy.
 Amity Cross - I was drawn by her Thornfield Series which was a contemporary Jane Eyre variant.
 Katy Regnery - First with her The Little Mermaid variant - Don't Speak and then later on in the year with her thriller Unloved. 
Carrie Aarons - I read a couple of her's last year  first The Ghost in His Eyes and then Privileged and then As Long As You Hate Me.
 Angie Thomas - The Hate U Give aka THUG was one of my most thought provoking reads for 2017 and this author's debut novel.
Max Monroe - I read Dr NEUROtic and went on to grab the rest of the series, I also went and told my friend she had to read this book.
Scarlett Haven - I went through a Scarlett Haven Book Binge and read the majority of her books minus two which I didn't have on my Kindle. I also reached out to the author enquiring about the next books in two of the series.
Jessica Frances - I found her series Love @ First Crime and got all Four Books. I have in the past couple of months read two of the four books and really enjoyed them.  



Comments

  1. No matter how many times I edit this , the words keep getting smaller Sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of these authors... but I do love the chance to read up on new authors to discover. Glad you discovered some great new reads and authors, Paula. :)

    Thanks so much for visiting Finding Wonderland!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Carrie Aarrons, her ability to jump genres and deliver amazing books time after time again, she is a genius. I love Max Monroe too, I haven't read the DR's series yet but I loved the previous series which is connected to this one. Thanks for stopping by my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not familiar with any of these authors, but I'm glad that you found some amazing books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many new-to-me authors I must try! THE HATE U GIVE was one of my favorite books in 2017. Such an amazing book!

    I hope you have a wonderful 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Hate U Give was such an incredible debut. I'm so glad Angie Thomas made your list. Happy 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of most of these. Except for THUG. I've heard amazing things about that book. It's definitely on my TBR list for 2018.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid