Review: Confess - Colleen Hoover



Confess


Review: Confess - Colleen Hoover - March 2015



If you ever want an angsty story and one with a love triangle, then I find Colleen Hoover's books always good to read. This is one I have had to be honest since it was released and the other day I was really in the mood for an angsty novel. Confess starts with the main character Auburn falling in love with Adam and then tragedy strikes. The novel then jumps about four-five years in the future and Auburn is back in Dallas. She hates her job and then comes across a gallery of confessions called Confess. She wanders in and meets the owner Owen, and one thing leads to another and Auburn pretends to be his date and assistant for the night for $200.  Over the next week, Owen and Auburn start to get close. They both, however, are hiding something and filled with secrets and confessions of their own which if they came to light could ruin their happiness that they have found. The love triangle inserts itself with Trent who is Adam's brother and a cop. He wants Auburn for himself, and I found him just as manipulative as his mother Lydia who was my least favorite character. I was so happy when the ending came and turned out in Auburn's favor. I was like Suck on that Lydia. After reading Confess, I am now curious to watch the TV series that was made of Confess.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid