Review: King - T.M Frazier



King (King, #1)

Review: King - Book #1 King Series - T.M Frazier -June 2015

I didn't know what to expect with this book going into it, as all I knew was two of the characters names King and his best friend Preppy. Upon first starting the book we have what seems like your usual party/ MC novel but once we get along with the story you start to read the development of the characters, and if you are anything like me, you will start to fall in love with them all - quirks and all. At the beginning of the book, we meet King who has just been released from prison, and his crew is hosting him a welcome home party. They give him Doe as a present. She is there with her new friend Nikki, hoping just for tonight to have somewhere warm to sleep and food in her tummy. Doe has amnesia after she woke up after being left for dead, with no ID and no-one to claim her she has no idea who she is hence the new identity - Doe after Jane Doe. When Nikki tries to steal from King, it backfires, and Doe is left as King's prisoner. Over the next course of the novel, we learn about King and how he and Preppy became friends and then OMG that twist halfway through the book that had almost tears rolling down my eyes. Then that ending, I did not see it coming - it made me go argh, and now I am in two minds as I want to read the next book, but now that I know that one of the main characters won't be in the book I don't know if I want to read it. Argh - So confusing, what to do ???


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid