Review: Beard in Mind - Penny Reid

Image result for The Winston Brothers Penny Reid

Beard in Mind (Winston Brothers, #4)

Review: Beard In Mind - Book #4 The Winston Brothers Series - Penny Reid - August 2017


When I saw that a new Winston Brothers book had been released, I knew I had to read it as I love this series. I still have to admit that Cletus is my favorite brother. In Beard in Mind, I was expecting the timeline to be following Cletus's story but it, in fact, ran alongside his story. As those who have read Cletus's story would remember the new mechanic Shelley and how Cletus thought she was his perfect match until Jennifer came along. In Beard in Mind, Shelley will finally get a Winston Brother just not the original one she thought. Beau is used to girls swarming over him, and he is your fixer, and he has never had a problem with the female sex until he meets Shelley who has gotten under his skin. I liked the character, Shelley, as she has OCD and Aspergers and I have to admit one of her quirks is how many words are in a sentence, and I found myself counting along to them in the book. There was a twist in Beard in Mind about halfway through which I didn't see coming and was like WTF and OMG. As soon as I read it, I texted a good friend of mine who loves this series so we could talk about it. Beard in Mind was another awesome book in the Winston Brothers series, and I am now looking forward to reading Roscoe and Billy's stories. Beard in Mind has everything from Redneck humor to Romantic Comedy amidst Bikers, Psych visits, and Suspense.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid