IF YOU'RE LISTENING - Amiee Shaye Book Spotlight

If You're listening Synopsis (2)
If You're Listening... I have been trying to tell you that I've been dying every day of my life since you left me. If You're Listening... I have been trying to tell you that I haven't been fine for quite sometime and I'm not sure that I've ever been fine. If You're Listening... I hope you will try to save me because I can't save myself.
If You're Listening... is a short-story collection that center around the themes of depression, self-harm, substance and drug abuse, and healing. These stories about the lives of fictional people who live in fictional worlds and yet we see them and walk past them every single day. This is a collection about pain, loss, and suffering but also the hope, the happiness, and the love that follows.

 
Teasers (2)321 Buy
About

“I am many things but normal is not one of them,” says Aimee Shaye when asked to describe herself. She is a twenty-three year old novelist whose genres include Dark-Fantasy, Romance, Erotic Romance, Science-Fiction, and Steampunk. When asked what drives her, Aimee says, “The world around me. The people I know. The love I have gained. The pain I have endured.” Though young, Aimee has experienced many things that she believes no one (man or woman) should ever have to endure, and as a result of that she has turned her pain into liquid words that fill the pages of her books, novels, novelettes, and short-stories.
Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid