Now Offering Bibliotherapy on The Phantom Paragrapher






NOW OFFERING BIBLIOTHERAPY SERVICES:

 After researching and learning that over in the States and UK - Bibliotherapy is currently a booming trend. I have decided that with my extensive knowledge of books and ability to connect people with the books that could help them and also a personal background in Mental Health, Disabilites etc. 

I have decided to start a Bibliotherapy Service in which for a small fee - $50 . However this is Negotiable . I will be avaliable to talk via Skype , Google Hangouts, Email  or Face-to-Face and provide you with an reading list suited exclusively to your needs and the issues you are currently facing.

I have charged $50 which is alot cheaper as my research online shows that over in the States and UK - you are being charged by the hour of anywhere between $100- 150 .

For Those Who Do Not Know What Bibliotherapy is :





Though it was originally aimed at working with Children - through my extensive personal knowledge of books . I can work with Any Ages from Children - Adults.

For More Information : Please email me at paulazone@live.com with the subject line "Bibliotherapy".

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid