VBT# The Gifted - Tamra Lassiter



 

 Review: The Gifted - Tamra Lassiter - Deccember 2014

One of the things that I love to read about is teens with special powers and abilities as often I think it would be pretty neat to be gifted in one way or another and have an ability like flying, invisibility, telepathy. Earlier this year, I read a book by Tamra Lassiter called Perfectly Innocent and I loved it , her writing style made me want to read more by this author so when I saw she had a new one out , I was like awesome I must read it and I am glad I did. The Gifted as I was reading it , was similar in storyline to a book I read a while back and in parts I had to think - have I read this book or not as parts of the story sounded similar. In The Gifted we meet Sara whom when she was nine years old discovered that she had the ability to fly. After her discovery , her parents start to move around and stay under the radar. We later discovered that this was because her parents used to be involved with a organisation that catered to those with Gifted abilities. Sara's mother was one of the highest gifted people , so when she ran it was a scandal . Now Sara has been spotted and taken to the home base, but can Sara escape with the help of newcomer Fleet when she discover's Simon's ulterior motives for finding the Gifted.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid