Review: Karma Kitty Goes to Comic Con - Mari Mancusi

 


Review: Karma Kitty Goes to Comic Con - Mari Mancusi - May 2011 .

Growing up in New Zealand, since it's such a small country we don't really have great Conventions so I have to resort to reading about it . Though , I'm not a huge Comic reader or a LARP type person or even Anime - the idea of attending Comic Con in America sounds amazing and would be so much fun and excitement. So of course, when I saw that one of my favourite authors Mari Mancusi had released Karma Kitty Goes to Comic Con , I just had to purchase it as the other thing I love is superhero type novels. Reading Karma Kitty, I was in for a ride as I met the author of the Karma Kitty comics Hailey who seems to live quite an adventurous life and with Comic Con coming up she has created the perfect Karma Kitty costume complete with some boots she has brought online - the thing though is these boots have magical properties and they ACTUALLY transform Hailey into her comic book character and alter-ego Karma Kitty complete with ears and a tail as well as the kick-ass superhero or in this case superkitty powers and it looks like she will need them in Karma Kitty goes to Comic Con as someone is killing off Comic Book Authors if they won't sign their film right deals and it's up to Hailey aka Karma Kitty to save the day so that she and her friend Thomas - the artist won't be next in the obituaries column.
A nice fun and light-hearted reader packed with laugh, action and a thread of mysteriousness throughout the covers. One for all Gamer Girls and Geek Girls , those like myself to read.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid