Review: Third Lies The Charm - Lisa and Laura Roecker




Review: Third Lie's the Charm - Book #3 The Liar Society Series - Lisa and Laura Roecker - December 2013 

Wow , I cannot believe that this series has just published the third book as it seems not that long ago that I had discovered book #1 and read it and loved it so much that it became a series that I would continue reading if not for the great storyline but for the awesome covers as I have to admit slyly that this is the one series where I love the covers just as much as the storyline. I think it's due to me dying my hair bright colours , but there is just something about dyed hair on covers that gets me. Third Lie's the Charm is the third book in The Liars Society where we see that Kate has finally reached her goal of being invited to join The Sisterhood and is finally ready to launch her revenge for the death of her friend Grace - see :the first book. In Book #2 we saw the Brotherhood society disbanded and now in Book #3 another death has occurred and if Kate and her friends aren't careful - more deaths of fellow friends and students may start piling up around them. Can Kate along with a few of her remaining friends, put an end to the societies and once and for all get revenge on those who killed not only Grace but her other friends as well ?
Find out in Book #3 of The Liar Society and because I love the covers so much - see below for Books #1 and #2
 


 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid