Review: Notorious Nineteen - Janet Evanovich


 
Have you been following me on my journey of devouring the Stephanie Plum novels ?
Get ready as I am finally up to date with Book #19 .
 
Review: Notorious Nineteen - Book #19 Stephanie Plum Series - Janet Evanovich - November 2012:
Wow ,I cannot believe I am finally here - actually in one aspect I can since I have been reading them for almost two years since seeing the film and making it one of my reading goals but in another aspect it's like it's been so long since I started and now I am here - completed and up-to-date till her #20 comes out in November.
 In Notorious Nineteen , we are set with the fab team of Vinnie's Bonds and we can only assume that they have finally got their office building back after the blowing up business. Stephanie Plum gets not only her regular dose of dead bodies and blown up cars in Book #19 but also her love triangles and this time - the love triangle could cause her to end up dead as someone wants Ranger dead and has it in their mind that Stephanie is Ranger's girlfriend. With death threats and stomach pumps, it's another usual day in the life of Stephanie Plum - Bonds Agent Girl. When one of their client ends up disappearing from the hospital along with $5 million dollars Stephanie along with Lula and Grandma Mazur go on a hunt to discover what happened only to stumble into something much bigger and dangerous . At the end of Book #19 we are still as readers trying to decide which man-way Stephanie will go with either Morelli or Ranger and I was hoping that their would be another book as I am a reader who likes closure. So looking forward to Book #20.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid