Review: Walking Disaster - Jamie McGuire


 
 
Who here as read "Beautiful Disaster" by Jamie McGuire ?
Who here like myself found themselves loving it so much , that to be honest it kind of surprised me that I enjoyed it so much .
Who here can't wait for "Walking Disaster" ?
Review: Walking Disaster - Book #2 Beautiful Disaster Series - Jamie McGuire - April 2013
Omg , when I first saw that this book was coming out I was so over the moon . As I had just finished reading Beautiful Disaster and could not get over how amazing it was. When it comes to this genre , I was a bit reluctant to read it as I knew ALOT of people had read the book and loved it whereas others had given it like One star reviews. However, I found myself a paperback copy of Beautiful Disaster and loved it to bits. I wanted more Travis and Abby Maddox. Then along came Walking Disaster , not a sequel yet Beautiful Disaster written from Travis's POV and wow some parts were similar due to the fact we had seen the events from Abby's side. What I really loved though was that Jamie McGuire had pulled the story off amazing and so much that the reader, though they had read a similar book it wasn't boring and you the reader didn't feel like you were just re-reading a tale. Reading it , it did get me thinking how nice it would have been if Stephenie Meyer had continued her one for Edward's POV.
Walking Disaster tells the story from Travis's early life and how the Pigeon nickname originated , to the first time he saw Abby and his emotions through their upside-down friends then lovers then husband and wife relationship.  I agree that everyone who has read Beautiful Disaster will not be able to put down Walking Disaster and once finished they will still be yearning for more.
One of my favourite parts without giving too much away for those who have yet to read "Walking Disaster" was that Jamie McGuire has written an Epilogue of the couple's life Eleven Years later.
Walking Disaster is another book that will be making my 2013 Best Reads List.

 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid