Review: Standing up for Grace - Kristine Grayson



 
Looking for a quick and easy read ?
 
Review: Standing up for Grace - Kristine Grayson - July 2012
We meet Dave Encanto in the short story anthology "Geek Romance", now meet Dave and Ella aka Cinderella's two daughters Imperia and Grace. After being left on their grandparent's kingdom doorsteps , Imperia and Grace have been sent to the "Greater World" to live with their dad. However, this means attending private school.
Standing up for Grace is a short story and basically is one sister standing up for the other as Grace has been getting picked on and taunted by school bully Skylar and Imperia has decided that enough is enough and decides to take things into her own hands by teaching Skylar a lesson. What happens though when the lesson ends up getting out of control and the consequences maybe too much to handle? Read as Imperia heads to the "Kingdom" to gather advice from her Grandmother. 
Standing up from Grace is a good short story that holds a very memorable lesson and moral . It also shows us that when someone is a bully , it pays to look a little closer to their home lives or life as it may stem from there.
If you are looking for a fast and quick read as I read this in 45minutes on my lunchbreak at work, then Standing up for Grace is the short story for you.
 
 
 





Comments

  1. Hi! I know this is kinda off topic however
    , I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in
    exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or
    vice-versa? My blog goes over a lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other.

    If you're interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog by the way!
    My page :: join vidacup

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid