Top 5 Sunday - Top 5 Childhood Shows


OMG , I just had to participate in this week's Top 5 Sundays , if not for the reminiscing of childhood tv shows, So readers - heres The Phantom Paragrapher's Top 5 Childhood Shows - What I was watching not in any particular order.

1. Captain Planet and the Planeteers- I loved this show and I always wished I was one of the Planeteers , I think I was Water though Fire was always a guy , I wished I was Fire and had a red ring as I loved the colour red.

2. Rainbow Brite - I loved Rainbow Brite and wanted a Unicorn just like her and then when I found out Unicorns weren't real then I wanted a white horse to call Starlite.

3: Power Rangers - When I was Six turning seven , I was obsessed with the Power Rangers and I remember at school we played Power Rangers.

4. My Little Pony - I was obsessed again when I was five with My Little Pony and I even had for my 5th Birthday a My Little Pony Birthday Party and I must have been going through a Green stage as I had a green My Little Pony birthday cake and my birthday wish was to get more My Little Ponies and a Stable and I did as thats what my parents had brought for me.
5. Sailor Moon - Me and my sister Kimberley loved Sailer Moon, we used to watch it every day before School when were aout 8-10yrs.

Other TV Shows I Loved:
  • Rugrats
  • Sweet Valley High
  • Gallavants
  • Saved By the Bell
  • Shortland Street
  • Full House.



Comments

  1. I loved My Little Pony too. I don't know how many times I watched the movie. Over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you hear that they're going to make a Captain Planet movie? I am all kinds of excited about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! I used to love watching Sailor Moon!! Remember something of My Little Pony! And Captain Planet! Oh wow!

    Thanks for visiting my Top 5!

    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Captain Planet and the Planteers - I forgot all about that one. That was one I watched a lot too.

    Good reading ~ Escape by Fiction :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg! Sailor Moon! I was ADDICTED to that show. Seriously. My sister and I would play sailor moon all the time. We always fought about who got to be sailor moon because whoever got to play Sailor Moon got to end up with Tuxedo Mask (swoon)....lol....best show ever.
    Rugrats was awesome too!

    Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid