Hi , Todays Top Ten Tuesday question is quite a hard one it's all about where you like to read and thinking about where I read , Im not sure if I can come up with ten but I will give it a go.
Hosted by http://www.brokeandbookish.blogspot.com/
- My Bedroom - A nice quiet place to read , well sometimes when I don't get disturbed.
- The Trampoline - On a nice hot day , its really nice to read on the tramp , the sun shining.
- The Park - Every now and again on the rare occasions , I visit the park and sometimes read under the trees in the fresh air.
- At Work - Curled up on my breaks in the staffroom with a good book
- Outside work on a bench- If its a nice day and too nice to sit inside and eat lunch, I take my book and read outside in the sun
- On the Bus- As I don't drive, its always good to take a book on the bus to read , makes the journeys go faster.
- In front of a blazing fireplace wrapped up in a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate and snowing out the window - Not that it snows in New Zealand or actually gets to this cold, but this is one of my Reading Fantasies.
- In a nice bubble bath , book in one hand , wine or sparkling grape juice in the other , candles - the whole nine yards- Another one of my reading fantasies - when I buy my first house , Im going to make sure it has a nice sized bath area.