Wer'e Doing the Book Blogger Hop :)


Welcome to Today's Book Blogger Hop and it also Celebrates the Last Hop for October :)

Today's Question is :

"What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost?"



                                                                    Today's Answer :

Not really sure if it is considered a bookish thing , but it semi has to do with books LOL , is that Kate Spade "The Handbag Designer" has bought out a line of clutches called Book Clutches - they cost American Dollars $325 which would be $435.40 in NZ Dollars.
Here is a Picture of one of them :)
book of the month clutch


Today's Question For Reader's ?

In the Age Old Debate of are you a Team Edward or A Team Jaob ? Which do you fancy ?
on November 7th on Down the Rabbit Hole
I'll be featuring in a Team Edward Vs Team Jacob Debate and I'm Team Edward.



 

Comments

  1. Thanks for visiting! Love the book clutches. If I'd known about those I might have picked that too!

    Stop by my blog to check out our new Friday Wish-list Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there, I'm just stopping by from the hop. love the book clutches, great answer! I'd love to have my own library full of hardback copies of the books I love.

    have a great weekend!

    mykozykorner.blogspot.com (my book blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I'm doing my rounds for the Blog Hop and Follow Friday so I'm stopping to say say hello. :) I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

    I'm an old follower.

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid