Top Ten Tuesday on a Thursday Halloween Reads


I joined the meme Top Ten Tuesday last week and this week with Labour Weekend and work Ive kind of been in a bit of a tizz , so here's the Top Ten Tuesday on a Thursday and this week's topic was Halloween Reads. Books are not in any particular order :)

  1. The Legend of Sleepy Hollow : Who can forget Ichabold Crane and The Headless Horsemen stories , one of my all-time favourites.
  2. Dracula - Bram Stoker - The True Vampire Novel , that basically symbolises whether or not you are a Vampire fan or not hangs on whether you have read this book.
  3. Sunshine - Robin McKinley - Another all-time favourite Vampire Book of mine that I have read over and over again.
  4. Twilight Saga - It has Vampires and Werewolves  and Vampires and Werewolves are Supernatural and Supernatural =Halloween ( Noticing a pattern with Vampire Stories)
  5. Van Helsing : Vampire Hunter : I love the story of Van Helsing and having Hugh Jackman play him in the movie version helps of course.
  6. The Hollow - Jessica Verday - A modern retelling of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.
  7. True Blood Series - Charlaine Harris - Vampires, Shifters and Werewolves Oh My , Do I need to say anymore.
  8. I Kissed a Zombie , and I Liked It - Adam Selzer : I don't normally do Zombie Novels as I liked Dan Waters series but it didn't really do anything for me but I loved I Kissed a Zombie and I Liked it by Adam Selzer - Everyone must read it.
  9. Jekel Loves Hyde - Beth Fantaskey : A Modern day Version of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
  10. Goosebumps Series - RL Stine : Had to come up with a number 10 and when I read this books as a child , I loved them and there scary stories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid