Cover Art Competition : Minder by Kate Kaynak

                                                            Minder (Ganzfield)

I have decided to after seeing all these wonderful book covers that people have made I decided that I would enter the competition of creating a new cover for Minder by Kate Kaynak. I have never done this before , so the process of creating it was actually quite nerve -wracking , e.g trying to come up with a picture to depict the book etc. My credit goes out to all those book cover artists who do it for a living.

Anyway , here is a quick Synopsis of the book and then My cover will be revealed to all :)

Minder - Kate Kaynak - June 2010

Sixteen-year-old Maddie Dunn is special, but she needs to figure out how to use her new abilities before somebody else gets hurt. Ganzfield is a secret training facility full of people like her, but it's not exactly a nurturing place. Every social interaction carries the threat of mind-control. A stray thought can burn a building to the ground. And people's nightmares don't always stay in their own heads. But it's still better than New Jersey--especially once she meets the man of her dreams...




Comments

  1. Hi Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my cover. Your cover is fabulous! It makes more sense than mine , really. I am a lready a follower , btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for participating-- it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid