18 and Over Book Tag-A-Long Weekend


It's that time of week again where I discuss all the books - well not really discuss but list all the books I have read the past week that are suited to the 18 and Over audience, this week has been a quiet week :)

What I Read and Reviewed :

*Crimson and Steam - Liz Maverick
*Werelove Dusk Conspiracy - Lakisha Spletzer
*Wicked Appetite - Janet Evanovich
*Divine Fire - Melanie Jackson


Question For Readers:

Being the month of October and Halloween ,what are your plans for Halloween and have your reading tastes changed to suit the month ?




Comments

  1. Hi,
    I stopping by for the 18 & Over Tag Along.

    I'm a old follower.

    Have a great weekend!

    http://romancebookjumkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a old follower stopping by on the 18 & over hop! Have a great weekend!

    Jen
    Magic Faerie's Paranormal Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old follower just hopping by with the 18+ crowd.

    I don't celebrate Halloween but I'm glad it's hot chocolate weather!

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Ragan @ Location 2571

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid