Halloween Read-A-Thon - October 16th -18th 2010


Halloween Challenge :

As a new blogger , I have always been amazed with the different book challenges that have been held , So readers for three days I am going to read books that are themed with anything scary - this can include vampires, werewolves, supernatural , ghosts and goths.
However , I am going to take this little read-a-thon a step further and try to read as many supernatural typed books in the Month of October as a personal challenge to myself.

For more information on this challenge head to www.yabreviewed.blogspot.com 

Comments

  1. hi, I just gave you a blog award, check it out on my blog!

    Leo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid