Twilight -- The Graphic Novel


Are you a fan of the "Twilight Saga" ? I know I am -Im not like totally obsessed over it , but if someone asked me then I would have to stand up and admit YES I AM A FAN. I have read all the books not once but twice , I own the Twilight Journals , I own TShirts, Stickers . I even read the Short Second Life of Bree Tanner , saw the three movies at the pictures and I own Twilight and New Moon on DVD and when Eclipse arrives on the pre-order market , that too will be added to my list.

Today's book review is Twilight "The Graphic Novel -Volume 1" written by Stephenie Meyer and Art and Adaption by Young Kim- 2010

Are you a Twilight fan ? , Have a hard time reading novels and prefer graphic novels over chapter books ?, Todays book review is Twilight in graphic Novel Format. Reading this , there was bits and pieces that I was able to relate to the original Twilight novel but in other spots, the level of language -you can tell that it has not been written by an American. For those who are unaware what Twilight actually is , Twilight focuses on the relationship and meeting of Bella Swan and Vampire Edward Cullen along with the third wheel of Werewolf Jacob Black. Who will Bella choose , best friend Jacob or Crush Edward? Find out in Vol 1 as Bella discovers the story and myths between The Werewolves and Vampires. Overall , the artwork in this Twilight Graphic Novel is outstanding and amazing :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid