Romance and Rock N Rolling with Trish Silver



When Television and Music mix , it brings together shows like American Idol , Popstars , So You think you can..... , Eurovision and the (Insert where you live) Got Talent . With this popularity, it's no wonder that authors have used this as a plot setting for their many stories from Ben Elton's Dead Famous to Ilana Fox's Spotlight and today's author has mixed this trend with a hint of romance -which be honest girls and some guys who are to proud to admit they spend their time reading those kind of books -really enjoy and thrive on. Today's author Trish Silver brings to us her new book " When I Remember Love" with some extra features to add to her tour.

Bio of Authoress : Trish Silver



I was born and raised in Whitefish Bay, WI. I went to college at the University of Cincinnati. I moved to Los Angeles in the turbulent 1960's and met my husband Ed. We have been happily married for 41 years and have two sons, Matthew and David. We also have two grandchildren, Jack and Sarah.


Blurb : When I Remember Love-Trish Silver


When I Remember Love is my first book. It is a contemporary romance novel about a rock superstar, Aidan, who realized fame by winning an American Idol type of television reality competition. He falls in love at first sight with the beautiful Jenna and together they navigate through the rocky road fame presented them. You can learn all about it on my website: http://trishsilver.com. It can be purchased on my site, Amazon.com, and BarnesandNoble.com, and SmashWords.com. There is a Kindle version.


Interview With Trish Silver :

Interview Questions;


1)Tell us about your book.....................?

Certainly. Aidan Price, born in Texas, was raised by his mother after his father left them when Aidan was only two years old. His musical talent was apparent at an early age and his mother encouraged its growth. Despite being teased by other kids for not liking sports, Aidan still pursued his love of music by singing in the school choir. By the time he was in high school, Aidan blossomed from an awkward child to a handsome teen with many followers, especially after his fantastic job as the lead in the school performance of Grease. Later he began performing at weddings, bar mitzvahs, and other high-end parties to supplement his income while in college. After losing his girlfriend in a tragic accident, he dropped out of college and formed a rock band. At the encouragement of his fans, Aidan auditioned for American Star and thus begins his exciting journey in the music industry. When Aidan agrees to meet his new music agent’s niece, he never dreams of the role she will come to play in his life.

Jenna Holden grew up as an only child, surrounded by love from her parents, Kate and Nathan. They were a close knit family. Jenna’s mother was her best friend. Then suddenly Jenna loses Kate to brain cancer and her world is turned upside down. Jenna and her father fell into the routine of watching American Star, the reality television show, where talented singers perform in hopes of winning a recording contract. She became mesmerized by contestant Aidan Price whose beautiful voice brought comfort during her time of grief. Jenna is persuaded to go visit her Aunt Vanessa in Los Angeles, who happens to be a music agent and has just signed on none other than Aidan Price. Jenna’s aunt, who knows of her fondness of Aidan, invites Jenna to come with her to a lunch meeting with her newest mysterious client. When Aidan walks into the restaurant Jenna’s life is forever changed a second time.
Aidan and Jenna are instantly drawn to each other and are aware of little else in their surroundings. The two spend some magical time together and shortly after fly to Las Vegas to get married. They embark on a beautiful journey of love where their relationship is put to the test as Aidan’s rise to stardom begins to climb. The two will also have to deal with not only media scrutiny, but also personal crises that threaten to tear apart their happy family forever.

2)What gives you the innovation to write a particular genre ?

I was inspired to write this book after closely following the journey of a real American Idol from his television debut to his realization of a life-changing career. This journey provided me insight into the characteristics of a phenomenal fan base, as well as an inside look at how someone can find the strength to stay grounded despite the unsettling impact of stardom.


3)Do you have any other hidden talents besides being a writer ?

I garden, play a mean game of poker, love to travel, and enjoy playing Shanghi Rummy with a 91 year old friend of mine.

4)Has your characters or writing been inspired by friends/ family?

My characters unfolded within a dream, which lead my pen in hand in creating my love story. Guiding my words and creative thoughts within the loving actions and behavior of my characters, they come alive filled with passion…undying love of misplaced worlds of now we so deeply need outside of a day dream. They were born entirely in my mind, based on no one I could recognize.


5)Did you experience writers block? If so, what did you do to get rid of it?

No. my characters had too much to say to let me get writer's block.

6)What are you working on now?

I am writing a sequel called The Price of Love. I have completed a children's book based on a true incident that my husband and I witnessed involving our Yorkie, Wizzie. We are just waiting for the illustrations.

7) What is your favourite scene in your book?

My favorite scene is in Chapter 5. Aidan and Jenna fall in love hand have their first intimate moments. This is the first sex scene that I have written. I got over the hump (no pun intended) and there was no stopping me from there.

8)Had you previously written anything?

No, this is my first book.

9)How long does it take you to write a book?
This took a long time, not only to write the book but to pull together a song writing team to write the beautiful original songs that we included in the book. If your readers would like to hear the original music, please visit my website, http://trishsilver.com/music.

10)Which comes first for you – characters or plot?

I like to generate a fairly complete story synopsis, before I concentrate on bringing the story to life in the pages of a book. Since the characters have become very real to me, I feel I know them personally; and so it’s fairly easy to conjecture what they might do or how they might react in a given situation. Therefore, my main focus is on coming up with conflicts and challenges that they might realistically face. Once I’ve established those, the story writes itself….it just takes me awhile to find just the right words to transcribe the feelings and the emotional depths of my characters.

11)How did you get into writing? Did you always want to become a writer?

Although, I attended the University of Cincinnati School of Journalism, it was so many years ago, I never thought I would be a writer spending the years in between as a wife, mother and grandmother.

12)If you were stranded on a desert island, what are three material things you couldn't be without?

I would need my computer to write, my cards for entertainment and my virtual assistant, Janis Friesler, to keep me on task. She is my childhood friend and the buck stops with her.

13)What are you reading now?

I am reading a really entertaining book, A Size 8 in A Size 0 World. I talks about being happy just the way you are.

14)Which author has inspired you most and why ?

Since my story came to me in a dream, I guess I inspired myself. I know that sound conceited or something, but honestly the dream had everything to do with the book and my new life goals.

15)What advice would you give aspiring authors?

Follow your dreams, you never know where they will lead you. Who would have thought that I would have a new career at this time of my life,

16)To finish off, Do you have a quote or poem that has stuck with you over the years and what is the story behind it ?

We grow great by dreams. All big men are dreamers. They see things in the soft haze of a spring day or in the red fire of a long winter's evening. Some of us let these great dreams die, but others nourish and protect them; nurse them through bad days till they bring them to the sunshine and light which comes always to those who sincerely hope that their dreams will come true.
I don't know the story behind it. A president said this quote way before I was born. Yet it holds true for me.


Contacts For Virtual Assistant Plus :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid